Sew-Jo's will reopen from the Christmas break on January 5th for curbside pickups only.
CONTACT BY EMAIL:
- To help you better and faster, please make sure you provide us your Full Name and Phone Number as well as a brief message of what you are looking for.
- We will get back to you with availability and confirm pricing.
- Once we have your order ready, we will contact you by phone so you can pay by credit card.
When you come to the store knock on the window to get our attention - we will hand your purchase out the door.
- Bring your machine to the store and knock on the window to get our attention.
- Please provide your contact information on a sheet of paper (Name, Phone #, Email Address) and provide any particulars you want looked at.
- Please do not include any accessories except the basic zigzag foot and ankle.
- However, if the machine is not a Husqvarna Viking brand purchased within the past ten years or a different brand, please include a bobbin, the power and foot pedal.
- We will complete a work order from your provided information and email you a copy.
HELP/ASSISTANCE with your sewing/quilting/embroidery or desire to buy a new machine:
Please contact us by email and we can make arrangements for someone to call you back to assist with your needs.
OTHER NEWS TO SHARE!!!
Jo will not be coming into the store for the next few weeks, or longer, as she broke her leg over the Christmas period. She is doing fine and recuperating at home, but must self-isolate for the required period of time.
Once again we want to THANK YOU for supporting a local Small Business during these difficult times! Without you Sew-Jo's would not be in business.
Stay safe and hopefully we will see you soon
Your friends at Sew-Jo's